I wanted to draw lady superheroes so I did, the end.
(Oh but my baby is RARELY SUPPORTIVE of my frequent issues with comic costumes, but one of the few SHE can’t stand is Spider-Woman’s, so I tried to draw it in a way she might find less offensive.)
Shitty work doodles, etc, etc. I wanted to draw gobbins so I drew ALL THE GOBBINS, the end.
THE RETURN OF SHITTY WORK DOODLES (boooo)
A: A couple of Rogues, because I hate her current costume. It’s like she just rolled out of bed in the morning, looked down at her pajamas, and was like, “eh, good enough.”
B: have i mentioned my thing about wrathion? i have a thing about wrathion. (Since I like the dragonflights and dislike the concept of any one entire group being “evil”, although I guess Old God corruption is a pretty good excuse.) I think I accidentally fancast him as Keahu Kahuanui. Also, Wrathion, no. NO, WRATHION. (that is a pretty shitty anduin amirite? yeah imma fix that shit if i do anything else with that.)
I know I usually wait to post my shitty work doodles on Friday, but this is AVOID THINKING ABOUT DEATH AT ALL COSTS day, so here we are, talking about something that is not death!
Sometimes I still think about this AU and draw shit for it, so wikkle Jotun!Loki makin’ with the magic and then just making out with a teenage Thor.
In other news, my disgust with my current style of drawing has reached its breaking point, so I have begun to push myself harder than usual to improve. Hopefully it shows? Somewhat?
Shitty work dooodles!
1. This week was ALL ABOUT superheroes for me. On like… Tuesday? I wanted to draw one? But I hadn’t started reading Avengers and falling in love with the Wasp so I didn’t know who to draw. So it ended up being one based on my avatar for one of those stupid Facebook games (Superhero City) that one of my friends got me into once upon a time. She goes by the name Circe.
2. Enodatio fuckers. Seriously has a week gone by that I haven’t drawn at least one of them? Anyhow, older!December, because while he may be the sweet little bb if the company now, he IS half incubus, and one of these days he’s gonna start showing it. And then Guin in a suit because she likes being responsible for her boyfriend’s sexual identity crisis.
3. Aaand Mass Effect, fucking of course. Ismene all dressed up to sneak into a party. Long story short, it will probably end up inspiring this: “Delivering a baby while wearing an evening gown. One day I’m going to play a game of medical Never Have I Ever that’s going to end very badly for whoever I’m playing against.” And then: I’m trying to figure out a way to draw turians that works with my style and doesn’t look weird so I can draw Ariadne and proobably Garrus. I think this has promise.
I liked how Adelaide and Nekane turned out last week so I thought I’d draw EVERYONE! And I mostly completely FUCKED IT UP! :D I’m okay with December (who is wearing a kilt because try growing goat legs and see if YOU really want to wear pants every day) and Amelie, though. Maybe Ameretat too.
From left to right:
And here’s a Guin!bust to make up for how UNBELIEVABLY SHITTY HER SKETCH IS.
Friday! Shitty work doodles! And so on!
Monsters and witches and scullery-maids-turned princess, oh my!
1. A Medusa! Okay actually a Stheno. I think traditionally Medusa was the only one that would turn people to stone by looking at them, but I do what I want, Thor, and so forth and so on.
2. I accidentally Elphaba. Book version, where she goes kind of insane and then dies, as opposed to the other version.
4. I was bored at work and had many highlighters. :I
It’s Friday, which means it’s time for SHITTY WORK DOODLES.
1. TUMBLR. LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO. YOU MADE ME DRAW SAILOR MOON FANART. DO YOU KNOW THE LAST FUCKING TIME I DRAW SAILOR MOON FANART? NEITHER DO I! IT’S BEEN THAT GODDAMN LONG AGO! FUCK YOU!
3. An incredibly crappy sketch of a Spiral.
4. OH LOOK MORE MASS EFFECT WHAT A FUCKING SURPRISE. With a bonus Nostalgia… Friday? The colored sketches are a couple years old, but I’ve never posted them before.
First quarian = Xue’Xen, same as here, but younger (thus the long hair), and I took the Prothean face shit and ran with it.
Second quarian = her daughter, Xian’Xen.
I’m hoping to get off my ass (HAH! yeah right) and fiddle with Xue’s suit - Xian’s is sleek and minimal, but Xue’s needs to look significantly rattier, so I just laid down that base layer as a possible connection between the two. If that makes any sense. I’m… gonna… go now.
And some shitty work doodles, while I’m at it.
First: MORE MASS EFFECT OBVIOUSLY. Two OCs and a Shep: Ismene is working her shy wiles on her boy, and Illya is a little more cartoony than I usually draw him.
Second: Sean was a DA:O mage I didn’t play much because being a mage in DA:O is just about the worst thing ever. I still liked her enough to draw her, though, obviously.
Third: BABBY DECEMBER. Of course that mohawk of his is natural. He has goddamn horns (heh, goddamn. Literally, in this case).
Forth: Before I actually played a healer in WoW, my only priest character was Starling, who was gentle and sweet to a fault despite being, well, dead and utterly abhorred by basically every other race in Azeroth. When I actually ROLLED a healer in WoW, I made Casper, who spent most of his time screaming at people.
Just, you know. Take from that what you will.
I still like Starling though. This is the first real picture I’ve ever drawn of her. Too bad I’m not RPing that game anymore. XD